Central Building is a joint venture with Kinh Do Ltd. Co, a business enterprise owned by the Hanoi Federation of Labour. The 20th anniversary of Hongkong Land’s first investment in Vietnam through this building was being celebrated in 2013.
The development is a Grade-A commercial building in the heart of Hanoi, at the intersection of Hai Ba Trung and Ba Trieu Streets. It is just a few minutes’ walk from Hoan Kiem Lake, the Government Offices, the Hanoi Opera House and the Metropole Hotel.
Central Building has a basement car park, a ground floor with retail outlets, and six office floors. Completed in 1995, Central Building is Hongkong Land’s first investment in Vietnam and is one of the few buildings in the country designed and constructed to rigorous international standards, offering first-class facilities and property management.
It has consistently enjoyed more than 95% occupancy and tenants include embassies and multinational blue-chip corporations.
Access / Transportation Services
- Located within Hanoi’s Central Business District
- Situated at the intersection of Hai Ba Trung & Ba Trieu Street
- A few minutes’ walk from Hoan Kiem Lake, Government offices, the Hanoi Opera House, Sofitel Metropole Hotel and 63 Ly Thai To
- Eight levels (one level of basement car park)
- Typical floor space: approx. 6,300 sq. ft (approx. 590 sq. m.)
- Two passenger lifts
- Central air-conditioning
- Ceiling height: approx. 8.9 feet (approx. 2.7 metres)
- Modular fully integrated ceiling system with light fittings
- Fire alarm system and full sprinkler protection system
- 100% back-up power supply
- Full CCTV coverage
- Executive washrooms with showers
- Laminated glazing
- Basement car park
- The availability of major fixed network service providers allow fast connection to new services
- Enhanced TV System include SMATV