|Position:||Senior Company Secretarial Manager|
|Job Ref. No.:||SG-HKLS-SCSM-HKL|
- Formulate and implement plans for company secretarial works in business and corporate governance projects
- Prepare and review directors’ resolutions, shareholders’ minutes and other relevant documents from time to time and ensure all documents are properly executed.
- Review and provide comments on transaction documents regarding joint venture formation, share/asset deals, loan facilities and corporate re-structuring from company secretarial perspective and independently handle company secretarial transactions in corporate and business projects
- Independently plan and lead company secretarial projects and co-ordinate with business teams, other functional teams and counsels
- Provide full spectrum of company secretarial services to the non-listed companies of the Group (on-shore and off-shore)
- Convene, organize and attend board/committee meetings and prepare minutes
- Co-ordinate preparation of Board/Committee packs for Directors, including collating and distributing Board/Committee packs to Directors and other meeting attendees.
- Design and supervise statutory/regulatory compliance, filings, databases, meeting files, transaction documentation files and records maintenance (both electronic and paper)
- Being a custodian for all original legal documents and title deeds.
- Liaise with regulators, external service providers, auditors and other third parties when necessary.
- Manage changes to corporate entities, including registered offices, corporate logo, corporate logo guidelines and corporate advertisement.
- Co-ordinate and prepare the publication of Annual Reports and Circulars.
- Coach company secretarial officers and administrative staff
- Manage ad hoc assignments where necessary
Degree holder and member of Associate of SAICSA (Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators) with minimum 15 to 18 years of relevant experience, from both of professional firms and commercial sector, with not less than 5 years at supervisory level.
Preferably head of corporate secretarial department of a large company with business across South East Asia.
Solid experience in drafting and handling company secretarial documents for onshore and offshore companies
Practical experience in dealing with incorporation, de-registration, re-structuring and business acquisition/divestment
Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills.
Strong leadership, good inter-personal skills and strong technical knowledge
Excellent time management skills with experience in managing and adhering to deadlines.
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only, data are protected against unauthorized access. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.