|Position:||Senior M&E Manager/ M&E Manager|
|Job Ref. No.:||HK-PROJ-SMEM-HKL|
Hongkong Land is looking for high calibre individuals wishing to become part of our project management team that is responsible for the management of M&E services design, contract documentation & installation for our development including offices, retail centres & residential properties to ensure that all phases of work are planned and completed on time, within budget and to the specified quality.
- A recognized professional degree in mechanical/electrical or building services engineering
- Membership of a recognized professional institute
- At least 8 years’ post-qualification experience in a related field with a proven track record in managing the M/E design/installation for high quality commercial building development projects in the region; Candidate with more experience may be considered as Senior M&E Manager
- Excellent communication and project coordination skills
- Motivated, confident and a team player
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Willing to travel overseas to suit project needs if required
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only, data are protected against unauthorized access. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.