|Position:||Senior Project Manager/ Project Manager|
|Job Ref. No.:||HK-PROJ-SPM-HKL|
Hongkong Land is looking for high calibre individuals wishing to become part of our project management team that is responsible for the planning and timely delivery of our projects within budget and to our exacting standards of quality. The position offers the right candidates excellent opportunities for meaningful career development while working in a team of like-minded individuals on some of the best and most exciting projects.
- A recognized professional degree in civil/structural engineering, general building and/or architecture
- Membership of a recognized professional institute
- At least 8 years’ post-graduation experience in a related field with a proven track record in managing high quality commercial building projects; Candidate with more experience may be considered as Senior Project Manager
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation), project coordination and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, confident and a team player
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Willing to travel overseas to suit project needs if required
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only, data are protected against unauthorized access. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.