|Job Ref. No.:||HK-PMTSS-TM-HKL|
- Manage technical staff and works of the Technical Services and Sustainability Department to meet departmental and company objectives.
- Plan and manage major works and upgrading works within budget and on time; Manage procurement, contracts and projects / works.
- Continuous manage and review service quality and work standard by benchmarking industry standards and market norms to inline with company objectives.
- Handle and provide support to technical issues and sustainability issues or related works including studying and searching for new technologies / products, and inputs on new developments.
- Degree holder in building services / electrical / mechanical engineering; building surveying or related disciplines
- MHKIE / MHKIS / MRICS or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Technical Services & Sustainability with 5 years at managerial level in a leading property developer or consultant or project management
- Good management skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only, data are protected against unauthorized access. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.