|Position:||Assistant Legal Officer|
|Job Ref. No.:||HK-LS-ALO-HKL|
- Assisting in rendering advice to all IP-related matters, in particular, trade marks, passing off, copyright and domain names;
- Providing administrative support and handling files management and bills management in relation to IP matters; and
- Updating and maintaining the IP Databases regularly and innovating continuous improvements on the IP Databases.
- Diploma holder or above;
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in IP practice, preferably gained in a law firm (but in-house experience will also be considered);
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skill;
- Proficient PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, Chinese word processing, database, etc.; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.