63 Ly Thai To
This eight-level Grade A retail and office development is right in the business centre of Hanoi. It is one of the first buildings in Vietnam to have column-free floors and under-floor cable trunking, with international standards of construction, facilities and management.
This is Hongkong Land’s second investment in Vietnam, after the highly successful Central Building, which opened in 1995. 63 Ly Thai To Building was completed in February 1998 and has consistently achieved more than 95% occupancy rate.
Hongkong Land International Holdings Ltd holds a 73.9% interest in 63 Ly Thai To with Chan Hung Polimex Limited and Manolis & Company Asia Limited as joint venture partners.
Access / Transportation Services
- Located within Hanoi’s Central Business District
- A few minutes’ walk from Hoan Kiem Lake, Government offices, the Hanoi Opera House, Sofitel Metropole Hotel and Central Building
- Nine levels (one level of basement car park)
- Typical floor net area: approx. 10,400 sq. ft (approx. 970 sq. m.)
- Flexible column-free floor space
- Ceiling height: approx. 8.7 feet (approx. 2.65 metres)
- Three passenger lifts
- One service lift
- Central air-conditioning and heating
- Modular fully integrated ceiling system with light fittings
- Fire alarm system and full sprinkler protection system
- 100% backup power
- Under-floor trunking
- Double glazing
- Basement car park
- The availability of major fixed network service providers allow fast connection to new services
- Enhanced TV System include Cable TV
63 Ly Thai To